Frequently Asked Questions
Below you’ll find some of our most Frequently Asked Questions from customers. If you have a question we don’t cover here, reach out to us using the chat window (bottom-left of your screen), by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (417) 413-3020.
We don’t currently offer installation directly, but we are always glad to contact installers for you to help you negotiate a fair price for installation. We also put together a list of Recommended Playground Installers (organized by US state) to help you if you need installation.
Cost for installation varies widely based on product size, the install-readiness of your yard, city/state, etc. If you get a quote that seems outrageously high, reach out to us and see if we can help you find a better rate.
*NOTE: We recommend you wait until you have received tracking information and see an estimated delivery date in UPS’s system before scheduling installation. During winter, there are sometimes unforseen shipment delays, and we wouldn’t want you to miss your installation date if anything were to cause a delayed delivery.
On each playground’s product page, you will find an area drawing of the model’s measurements and an aerial view of the layout. You can view this in the product gallery, often as the last image. Please look at this drawing from all angles, and take note of its size on every side.
For safety reasons, we suggest you leave 6 feet of free space around the playset on each side. Please pay special attention to the measurement of the potential playset of your choice, and measure your yard space for it’s potential spot placement.
(We are currently working on creating a feature on our website that would allow you to enter in the available size of your playground area and see the sets that would fit.)
Our playgrounds last many, many years! The wood on each playground is kiln dried, twice! To make a playground last longer, take care of the wood and the hardware. The typical life of a playground will vary on weather and wear and tear, but most sets last 15-20 years. Playgrounds can also be moved to a new house if you re-locate, or be left to add to the re-sale value of your home, too.
All the playgrounds have a manufacturer’s warranty, most covering the wood components for 10 years and any accessories for 1 year, though typically the wood and accessories last much longer.
We want to assure you that we use quality wood in our playgrounds. The wood on our playgrounds is kiln dried two times for preservation. However, by the nature of wood, we recommend re-sealing every 1-2 years to preserve the wood and keep it looking great. Some normal splitting of wood is expected, as wood does expand over time.
If you feel like your wood is defective, you can take some pictures of the area of concern, and email them to the manufacturer’s customer service department. Usually they will be happy to look at the pictures and determine if the cracking or checking is normal or warrants replacement.
We believe you should always know what’s going on and what happens next. Here is what you can expect when choosing a playground on KingdomPlaygrounds.com:
- You pick out your playground and/or accessories, head to the Checkout Page, and you will be directed to Amazon.com to complete your purchase there.
- You will immediately receive an email from their system with your order details. If you do not see an email immediately, please check your spam folder. If it is not there, please reach out to Amazon support so they can make sure you receive your order confirmation email.
- Once your order is ready to ship, the shipping carrier picks it up from the warehouse, and you will be updated with tracking info through your Amazon.com account.
- For playgrounds, the freight carrier will typically transport your order to the receiving station closest to your address and contact you to arrange a day and time to deliver your shipment.
- NOTE: It is very important that you use contact information that you check regularly when placing your order to prevent delivery delays.
- Once the freight carrier schedules a day with you to deliver the order, they will complete the delivery and require a signature from you to verify that you have received the order. NOTE: LTL shipments (e.g., most playsets) usually include curb-side delivery with lift-gate service.
Though we are an online-only business, we are a Springfield, MO based company. All customer service, sales support, chat support, and website support are handled by our in-house team at 405 N Jefferson Ave in downtown Springfield.
For any questions regarding products, delivery, installation, or just about anything else, feel free to contact us directly at (417) 413-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take care of you as quickly as possible.
Our office hours are:
Mon – Thurs: 10a – 6p CST
We are sometimes available by website chat later, especially around during peak season. Any emails received before 3pm CST will receive a response the same day. Emails received after 3pm CST will receive a response by the next business day. Missed calls will be promptly returned if you leave us a voicemail.