The Congo Monkey Playsystem Package #4 is a premium, ready-to-assemble polymer coated wooden playset. This swingset features loads of fun with the wave slide and a rock wall! To enhance your child’s play experience the Monkey Playsystem also features a huge fort measuring 4’ x 7’6”! Built with Woodguard lumber that is coated with a protective polymer making it 100% splinter free and low maintenance! It will not chip, crack, rot or peel and is UV stabilized! The Monkey Playset Package #4 is a safe, fun, and easy-to-assemble playset!
- 4′ x 7 ‘6″ Fort
- Turbo Tower
- Turbo Slide
- 5’ Rock Wall with 10 composite rocks
- Wonder Wave Slide
- Fireman’s Pole
- Sand Box
- 3 Position Swing Beam (including 2 swings and a trapeze bar)
- Overall dimensions: 24′ x 14′ x 12’9″ H
- Recommended dimensions with safety zone: 36’ x 26’
- Featuring Woodguard Polymer Coated Lumber, 100% maintenance and splinter free!
- Will not chip, crack, or peel and the U.V. stabilized formula protects from fading in the sun.
- Solid wood core provides a 100% structural product. Excellent cold weather impact does not become brittle in cold weather.
- No harmful chemical treatments; safety tested for lead and phthalates.
- Maintenance free; no need to paint, seal, finish, or sand ever again!
- Lumber and hardware included.
- Simple, illustrated instructions provided.
- More than one person is recommended for the assembly of this play set.
- Assembly will take between 8-16 hours depending on experience level.
- Place the set on level ground, not less than 6ft from any structure or obstruction such as fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines or electrical wires. Some tools will be required for the assembly of this play set.
Lumber is covered by a 10 year Woodguard warranty. Non-wooden parts, hardware, accessories, slides, metal or plastic components, and canopies/tarps carry a one-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects. All defective parts that are discovered and reported immediately will be replaced at no charge to the customer. After 30 days the customer will be responsible for shipping charges on warranty replacement items. Nonresidential, public, or commercial use will void all warranties.